Your task will be to translate our mission, vision, goals, as well as daily activities into stories for people to hear, feel, and understand. Stories about life in Macedonia, stories about the developers working for The Horizon, but also stories about the founders, and the team in NL. The stories will be written but also in forms of Videos and Pictures. You will be the main creative brain behind it, working closely with the founding team to translate their vision into something that touches people and makes them understand.
What’s in it for you
- We will facilitate a working place for you as well as the right tools and guidance for you to be able to do your work.
- You can work from home whenever you want, during office hours you can use the office if you want/need to.
- You will be working closely with companies of our network of partners and will be able to learn a lot from them in terms of hard skills as well as soft skills
- You can get a glimpse of what it is like working for a western company
- We can negotiate an internship fee to get you some compensation for your time
- Possibility to extend your internship, and come work for The Horizon full-time.
What is expected from you
- You live in Skopje
- Excellent English skills, written as well as speaking skills.
- Great communication skills
- To be available at least three days a week for this job.
- During defined hours(will be defined together with you) be available for meetings/brainstorming. Outside of these hours you can work whenever you want as long as you meet the deadlines.
- To commit for at least 6 months
What’s nice to have
- Experience in content creation
- Experience with photo/video editing and other marketing tools
- Interest in a career in content marketing